The mission of the Community Church of Loyalton, under the direction of our Lord Jesus Christ and with a firm foundation on prayer, is to equip, teach and encourage the body so that we walk with one another in Spirit and truth, portraying Jesus Christ, shining His light and love throughout our church, community and world.
Core Beliefs Statement
Biblical truths on which this Church stands include:
- The Trinity of the Godhead – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, one in essence but distinct in personality.
- The pre-eminence of Jesus Christ as our Savior, Lord, and Master.
- The supreme authority of the Bible and its absolute sufficiency as our only role of faith and practice.
- The beautiful symbolic ordinance of believer’s baptism in obedience to the command of Christ
- The ordinance of the Lord’s Supper in remembrance of His atoning death and in anticipation of His coming again.
- A regenerate church membership.
- The complete independence of the local church and its interdependence in associated fellowship and with other churches and ministries of like faith.
- The spiritual unity of all believers.
- A worldwide program of evangelism in obedience to the final command of our Lord.
- The expectation of Christ’s visible return.
- The dignity of all human life, and the need of every person to experience forgiveness of sin through a new birth into the family of God.
- Human sexuality is designed for physical expression only in the bonds of marriage between a man and a woman. Only marriage between a man and a woman is recognized by this church. Marriage ceremonies will only be conducted between a man and a woman.